APOLOGY ACCEPTED. TRUST DENIED.

Get in touch with me on: INSTAGRAM @i_ameliot | TWITTER @I_AmEliot | GMAIL eliotwaokello557@gmail.com

I trusted you, didn't I?
I loved you, didn't I?
We were friends, weren't we?
We still are, aren't we?
If YES, then why?


Why did you stab me right where it hurt most?
Why did you wear that cosmetic smile for me?


You knew it would hurt.
You knew how I would feel about it.

But you went ahead to do it.


You say you don't know why.
You say you didn't mean to.
You say you want us to start over.
You say you want us to forget the past.
You say it won't happen again.

But here's what I have to say.

I will not be stupid again
As to make the same mistake.
You've lost the trust we shared
The love I had for you.
The respect. The admiration.
All gone. Just like that.

You say you're sorry.
The hell with it. Who never knew.
I shall forgive no error I realize.
for it will repeat itself, increase.
Quite intriguing, I must say.
Funny, I think.

I am choosing to be better.
I am choosing a smile over a frown.
I am choosing to forgive.
But hell no, I won't forget.
You say you're sorry,
APOLOGY ACCEPTED. TRUST DENIED

Comments